After an in-depth analysis and “testing” phase, our Technical Department has officially released Power Studio, the interface software for RPC 8BGA reactive power controllers installed on Icar by Ortea Next power factor correction systems.
Power Studio software allows customers to manage from their PCs all the values measured by the regulator through an intuitive and simple interface.
Some of the main features:
- Intuitive visualization of the most relevant values.
- Numerical display of voltage and current harmonics for each individual phase up to the 31st harmonic.
- Ability to monitor up to 8 values simultaneously.
- Immediate export of graphs directly to pc.
- Reading and export of the last 250 recorded events in spreadsheet format.
- Immediate display of alarms.
- Ability to control the controller remotely via Ethernet.
- Setting and modification of controller parameters.
- The purchase of the CUSB cable connecting the controller to the PC for on-board operation.
- The purchase of the WEBETH add-on module for connection to the Ethernet network required for remote operation.
If, on the other hand, you want to monitor parameters from your tablet or smartphone, the Power Studio app is available for free download from Google Play Store. After installing the Power Studio app, you need to purchase and install the DWIFI add-on module on the controller.
To learn more, please do not hesitate to contact us!