- on the status of the connection to the cloud
- on the status of the connection to the voltage stabilizer
- based on programmed thresholds being exceeded
The data the cloud platform receives is processed by an algorithm that:
- generates alarm signals in real time based on dynamic rules
- sends email notifications
- stores telemetry and alarms in the database
The cloud platform shows the telemetry of the measurements received by each machine representing it as a time series. In this way, the user can analyse their behaviour by comparing even different measurements on the same graph, thus highlighting any anomalies.