Ortea Next’s international technical training program continues with two new sessions.
With 12 places available, the free course is aimed at installation and maintenance technicians from our distribution channel and our customers and will take place at our Italian headquarters.
Hurry to register:
- English-language session from Monday, May 15 to Thursday, May 18 (Link to registration form)
- French-language session from Monday, June 12 to Thursday, June 15 (Link to registration form)
The candidates will be selected by Ortea Next at its sole discretion.
Ortea Next will provide lunch in our canteen and transfers to and from the airport and hotel. Participants will be responsible for the travel costs to Italy and accommodation at a hotel located near the venue.
During the training session all the necessary notions will be acquired for:
- Verification of parameters on site for the choice of suitable equipment.
- Installation, start-up and commissioning.
- Maintenance and repair.
The agenda is divided into theoretical and practical sessions:
- in the theoretical sessions the ranges and characteristics of Ortea products will be illustrated with focus on design methodologies, operating principles, electrical diagrams, etc.. This information will allow the participants to learn the technical design “philosophy” in order to improve their propensity to identify the problem and its resolution;
- the practical sessions will involve actual manual interventions on the equipment to acquire knowledge of the procedures for working on the machines, whether for maintenance or troubleshooting.
At the end of the training session an official certificate will be issued, valid for three years, which is necessary to carry out any service activity on behalf of Ortea.