After conducting type tests in accordance with IEC61921 standards on our MULTImatic FH30 500kvar automatic power factor correction system, we share the achievement of the coveted KEMA Labs certification, an international certification body known for the stringent evaluation criteria used in carrying out his tests.
The performance measured was outstanding, some examples:
- Short-circuit current withstand of 50 kA for 500 ms.
- Thermal stability test at an ambient temperature of 52°C.
- Corrosion resistance in saline environment.
- Mechanical impact tests grade IK09.
- Power of 500 kvar with harmonic blocking reactors 13.7%, housed in a 600 x 600 mm base cabinet.
What this means for our customers:
- The type test according to IEC61921 standards certifies the quality of the design of our power factor correction banks. The results exceed what is required by the standards, once again confirming our ability to design and manufacture state-of-the-art capacitor banks with blocking reactors.
- The design efforts made to pass type tests immediately become the new quality benchmark in standard production lines.
- The performance certified by CESI, the world’s leading electrical test centre with its KEMA Labs brand, confirms that Icar by Ortea Next power factor correction systems are the market reference in terms of compactness, reliability and longevity.